I traveled 70 countries in my whole life that is half of the world, and Egypt so far is one of the best trip I never made in my life. In this serie of videos, I bring you with me in the beautiful capital city of Egypt with my dear friend Amany, in Cairo.
Cairo is a fascinating city with a rich history and vibrant culture. Here are some highlights and recommendations for your trip:
- Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx: These ancient structures are iconic symbols of Egypt and must-see attractions. Marvel at the Great Pyramid of Giza, explore the surrounding pyramids, and learn about the historical significance of these incredible monuments.
- Egyptian Museum: Located in Tahrir Square, the Egyptian Museum is home to a vast collection of artifacts from ancient Egypt, including the treasures of Tutankhamun. It’s a great place to delve deeper into Egypt’s fascinating history.
- Islamic Cairo: Explore the historic Islamic quarter of the city, where you can visit beautiful mosques, such as the Sultan Hassan Mosque and the Al-Rifa’i Mosque. Don’t miss the bustling Khan El Khalili market, where you can shop for souvenirs and experience the vibrant atmosphere.
- Coptic Cairo: Discover the Christian heritage of Egypt by visiting Coptic Cairo. Explore the ancient churches, including the Hanging Church (Saint Virgin Mary’s Coptic Orthodox Church), and learn about the history of Christianity in Egypt.
- Nile River: Take a relaxing cruise along the Nile River and enjoy breathtaking views of Cairo’s skyline. You can also opt for a dinner cruise to experience traditional Egyptian cuisine while enjoying live music and entertainment.
- Citadel of Saladin: Visit the historic Citadel, a medieval Islamic fortification that offers panoramic views of the city. Inside the Citadel, you’ll find the impressive Mosque of Muhammad Ali, also known as the Alabaster Mosque.
- Al-Azhar Park: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city in this beautiful green space. Al-Azhar Park is a perfect place to relax, enjoy a picnic, and take in stunning views of Cairo’s skyline and the Citadel.
- Egyptian Food: Don’t miss the opportunity to try traditional Egyptian cuisine. Sample dishes like koshari (a delicious mix of rice, pasta, lentils, and fried onions), falafel, and the famous Egyptian street food, shawarma.
Remember to check the current travel advisories and make sure to respect the local customs and traditions during your trip. Enjoy your time in Cairo!
CAIRO: I visit the city by night and I eat PIGEONS 🐦 and smoke SHISHA
My EPIC visit of the GIZA PYRAMIDS trying to escape SCAMMERS (All my tips to avoid)
CAIRO: My visit of the CAIRO TOWER and the PYRAMID of PHARAOH DJOSER at SAQQARA
Lonely Planet Egypt (Travel Guide) (English Edition)
|Number Of Pages||1271|
|Format||Livre électronique Kindle|